Audited accounts for the year ending 31st March 2013 (please see here)
Unaudited Accounts for 1st April, 2013 to 17th October, 2013:
|Expenditure head||Amount in Rs.|
|loan returned from 2012-13||50000|
|rozgar sammelan, bhopal **||34200|
|ncpri state convention **||17000|
|video and photo *||6500|
|honorarium for BMW saathi*||52000|
|available funds (cash and in bank)||250,000|
** donations for these events were raised seperately from those raised for the JJSS.
* these and other small expenses were covered for the Bihar MNREGA Watch (BMW), Muzaffarpur from the 60,000 rupees donation received specifically for the BMW.
- Karyakarni meeting of the JJSS in Araria on 26th and 27th October, 2013. Please see invite here
- 25th November 2013 – Pension Parishad one month sit-in to start in Jantar Mantar, Delhi.
- November 2013 – Kam Maango Abhiyan in Katihar district as part of the initiative of the PAG (Programme Advisory Group), set up by the Central Government. The PAG has been set up to revive the NREGA across the country, Ashish and kamayani (of the JJSS) are part of National Resource Groups created as part of the PAG.
- November-December 2013: Social Audit of Mid Day Meal scheme in Bihar. An initiative of the Central Government and SSAT (AP) of which JJSS is one of the support organisations in Bihar.
- 2nd February, 2014 – Nation wide mobilisation of the Rashtriya Mazdoor Adhikar Morcha, in Delhi on the poor state of NREGA. The Morcha was formed after the first national convention of the Rozgar Guarantee Sangharsh manch in Bhopal from 18-20th September, 2013. JJSS has been active int he formation of the Manch and hopes that it will be able to build workers’ representatives to take up their own issues. An important slogan from the convention which also goes with the JJSS thinking was “jiska mudda uski ladai, jiski ladai uski aguvaee”.